Monday 15 September 2014

Random Post - MDX Freshers, Camden, Social Anxiety and SIMS 4.

Hey,  hey, hey guys its me Sopho.
Its Monday 15th Sept' 2014 I finally registered with my uni yay, after 3 whole weeks of constantly calling and calling MDX my account was unlocked and I was able to enroll online.
Sadly I missed the freshers I wanted to go too ( 'NIGHT OUT AT PROUD CAMDEN')

As I am 18, I am legally old enough to go clubbing in the UK. so obvs Camden just calls out to me. The stylish music venue that is proud Camden, is located in the Stables approx 5 mins from Camden tube station.I was kind of upset I was unable to attend, however at the moment I have just been feeling really low and quite nervous socially recently.

I don't really understand why my social anxiety has returned but it's getting really hard at work to serve customers who are quite rude making me want to cry. Grrr....

however on a bright note I'm saving up for Sims 4 :)

xoxo
Sopho

No comments:

Post a Comment